Chelsea In Bidding War For 21-Year-Old Bundesliga Playmaker
Not contented with seemingly being in the box seat for the transfer of RB Leipzig star Timo Werner, Blues are willing to raid the Bundesliga again for a £75m-rated youngster. Frank needs to replace Willian and Pedro, and Bayer Leverkusen’s Kai Havertz is the player that he wants. Chelsea In Bidding War For 21-Year-Old Bundesliga Playmaker
Since the come back of the German top-flight, Havertz has hit the ground running scoring five goals in four games. If Leverkusen does allow Germany international to leave this summer, then that it’s expected the Blues will be just one of many clubs looking to do business
Having already signed Hakim Ziyech from Ajax, as well as being expected to seal the £53m Werner transfer, were they to also sign Kai, Lampard will have an incredibly exciting and young squad to work with from the start of the 2020/21 season.
- Exposed:Real Age Of International Footballers Exposed
- Top 20 Best Striker In The History Of Chelsea
- 10 Untold Facts About Frank Lampard
- Pictures: Amazing Moment Manchester United Players Arrive At Carrington For Training On Sunday In Their Mouth-Watering Cars
- Full List Of All Popular International Footballers With Rape Cases- No 5 Is Chelsea Award Winning Player
Kai has an incredible eye for goal with intelligent movement beyond his years. Whether as a target man or playing as the second striker, he’s already shown that he has all of the skills to be a success. Chelsea In Bidding War For 21-Year-Old Bundesliga Playmaker
If the London giants are able to secure Champions League football too, with Havertz in situ they’d surely have a squad worthy of challenging on all fronts.