Chelsea Top Target Keen To Join Club Before Next Season
Chelsea have already made two signings ahead of next season, with the Blues completing deals for Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner. Chelsea Top Target Keen To Join Club Before Next Season
Chelsea have been linked with a number of transfer targets, with reports claiming that the Blues would make some deals only if the club qualifies for next season’s Champions League.
- Tor 10 Players Who Are Most Likely To Win The 2020 Ballon d’Or
- 10 Untold Facts About Frank Lampard
- 10 Worst Manchester United Signings
Having finished the season in fourth and thus sealing a Champions League qualification, talks about Chelsea’s move have strongly resumed.
Sky Sports Germany claim that the Blues could be prepared to boost their offer when the two sides meet at the negotiating table next week.
According to Sky Sports, Kai Havertz is pushing hard for Bayer Leverkusen to agree a deal with Chelsea before the Bundesliga side’s Europa League match against Rangers next week.
Havertz is keen to move to Chelsea and work under Frank Lampard, but Sky Sports claim an agreement about the transfer fee is holding up the deal.
Bayer Leverkusen values Havertz at £90m, but reports claim the Blues are only willing to pay £70m for the 21-year-old German.
Havertz has scored 12 goals in 30 Bundesliga appearances in the concluded season and is rated as one of best German youngsters.
- Pictures Of Most Beautiful Footballers Girlfriends You Follow On Instagram
- Worst Strikers In The History Of Premier League
- Premier League Managers As Glam Women Thanks To The Gender Swap Faceapp
- 11 Worst Real Madrid Signings
- Pictures: Amazing Moment Manchester United Players Arrive At Carrington For Training On Sunday In…
- 11 Worst Barcelona Signings